Fresenius Kabi is a leading global health care company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
With our corporate philosophy of “caring for life”, we are committed to putting essential medicines and technologies in the hands of people who help patients and finding the best answers to the challenges they face. With our comprehensive range of products and responsive services, we are able to provide Health Care Professionals and patients with accessible, helpful support – just what you would expect from a reliable partner.
As part of this commitment to service, and in line with Fresenius Kabi being able to continually provide the highest levels of support to its customers and employees, the UK business is now looking to add a Business Controller to its high performance Controlling finance function.
The success of the business reflects a culture of innovation through new technologies and developing new ways of working. Talented people have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the UK business, encompassing a culture and working environment which rewards and recognises future business leaders.
Based in Runcorn, Fresenius Kabi is the UK’s market leader in multiple business areas,, the group has grown both organically and acquisitively in recent years, but the foundation to its continued success is arguably their strategy of continuous investment. The business is continuing this philosophy with ambitious growth and investment plans over the next 3-5 years. Providing support to the “Fresenius Kabi” and “Calea” brands, the finance function provides key financial and strategic support to the operational businesses. Business Controllers will take ownership of the P&L, as well as running the budgeting and forecasting process.
This role is an ideal platform from which to develop within the company and become a future business leader, actively contributing significant value to the UK operation.
The Business Controlling team reports through to the UK Finance Director with direct access to supporting Business Unit Managers and the UK Managing Director, the role will take responsibility for:
• Production of monthly flash reports and responsibility for FK reporting into Group IT systems by the relevant deadline.
• Production of monthly Management reports and responsibility for FK reporting into Region by the relevant deadline.
• Supporting local management in controlling and managing the costs within budget.
• Reviewing expenditure within cost centres by detailed reviews with departmental managers.
• Development of functional KPIs with departmental managers.
• Monthly Sales and Business brochure reporting. Other business stream specific monthly reporting as relevant.
• Working with local management, production of fully supported budget and successive forecasts for allocated business streams and cost centres.
• Adding value to relevant business streams, through active and insightful information exchange with senior management
• Support the business in reviewing opportunities for new and renewed contracts.
• Maintenance of the UK Group’s reporting systems on SAP, including cost centres, profit centres, hierarchies and material masters.
The ideal candidate will ideally be qualified or studying towards a formal accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA) and have strong hands on experience with MS Excel and an ERP system (preferably SAP); exposure to systems such as Business Warehouse and Business Objects (or equivalent) would be a distinct advantage.
For an action orientated, excellent communicator, this is an exceptional opportunity for a career driven accountant who is looking for a well-rounded (commercial and financial) role with genuine career prospects within the UK and globally.
For more information on the role please apply or contract our retained agent Daniel Simmonite at Tindall Perry Partnership on 0161 955 4232 or email email@example.com
All third party applications will be forwarded to Tindall Perry Partnership.
Please consult Daniel Simmonite for more information about this position.